Assembled by hand Houses for You, SL, which acts as an international provider of accommodation though shared flats and houses, renting the proportion of a home and on the other hand, below this doc signer and requesting the accommodation described in attached application, which includes rental price and duration of the contract, agree:
- When the tennt arrives, (it has to be announced before to the Business Area Manager), he/she has to provide a photocopy of its idetification documents (passport and/or ID card, etc.). The Business Area Manager has to be informed about any change on arrival time or date.
- Upon check-in, the tenant will find the lodging in a clean and tidy condition. Once the lodging is made vacant after the check-out, H4U cleaning services will be on site to proceed with the clean sweep, specifically in the room as well as the common areas linked to the room. A minimum task of two hours will be deducted from the tenant’s deposit in order to assure a quality service, with a €12/hour cleaning fee. In case that H4U cleaning services need extra time to complete their job and leave the room in the original condition, this extra time will be charged too.
H4U cleaning services will also clean and double-check the condition of wardrobes, fridge shelves, drawers and common areas used by the tenant. Any belongings, objects, food, etc left in the room, fridge and/or wardrobe will be removed. H4U will not take responsibility for any possible claims from the tenant on this respect.
- Rent is paid monthly and the total must be paid for every month commenced. The tenant will always pay the whole monthly rent both, regardless of the day of arrival and departure, with the following exception: it will only be due to pay 20 euro per day if the check-out is done before the 5th day of the month or the check-in is done after the 25th of the month.
- If the applicant wishes to extend its stay in the assigned accommodation, he/she will have to agree on a new leaving date and price for the extended period directly with Houses for You S.L.
- The day of collection will be always day 1 of every month (always in cash), and in case of festive or Saturday, it will be the capable previous day. If it’s not possible to stay at the house that day, it’s necessary to communicate the BAM (Business Manager Area) so that he can receive the monthly payment before the day 1 of the month.
- In case of non-payment of the monthly rent and SEVEN calendar days elapsed without payment of the amount, the tenant must pay the amount of 20,00€ per day elapsed, ie, from the eighth day until full payment of rent due as compensation for damages and as necessary as penalty clause freely agreed.
- Electricity and water bills will be paid by tenants and will be divided equally between those sharing the accommodation. The owner will give the tenants a photocopy of the bill, which must be paid within two days. Water, electricity and gas costs are not included and have to be paid by all tenants in an equal proportion. The Business Area Manager will present a photocopy of the water, electricity and gas receipt and the payment will be made next to the payment of the monthly rent.
- The deposit may be used to cover the following possible eventualities: If the tenant does not comply with any of the accommodation general terms and conditions. If the tenant vacates the property before the dates indicated in the form and/or leaves the accommodation without giving notice. Damages caused by the tenant in the accommodation, due to incorrect use of facilities. Don’t pay the previously agreed expenses.
- The deposit will be returned to the tenant starting the 15th day of the month after ending the contract, and only when the corresponding water and electricity bills are received. Thereafter the accounting department (firstname.lastname@example.org) will contact him to verify bank details and once confirmed them, and in a single monthly remittance between day 25 and 31 of each month, the deposit will be transferred. The tenants will assume all transfer charges. In order to obtain the full deposit, students will have to show to Houses for You that the flat has been left in a satisfactory condition, and that all payments have been done all right during the check-out with the Business Area Manager in charge in his apartment.
- Each tenant will receive a set of keys of the residence. If the keys of the house are lost or misled, will be the responsibility of the tenant to make a copy. H4U will facilitate keys if it is necessary to make a copy.
- Tenant will be provided for instructions of the water heater, the gas bottles and all electrical appliances by Houses for You, S.L
- It is strictly forbidden to hold parties or to make noise between 12.00 am and 8.00 am, unless Houses for You gives its consent.
- Houses for You will provide the tenant with at least one gas bottle. After that, the tenant/s are responsible for the maintenance and payment of said bottles.
- In case of being broken any item within the flat, the tenant will have to contact Business Area Manager and follow his/her instructions. The general maintenance expenses will be responsibility of Houses for You and the small expenses incurred as a result of everyday usage and/or damage caused by tenants will be paid by the tenants themselves.
- Houses for You should inform the tenant of any maintenance or inspection visits (e.g. gas). The tenant will not allow any stranger to enter the flat without previous notice.
- Family and friends of the tenant may not stay overnight in the flat without the prior consent of Houses for You and other tenants. In case of this consent the stay will not exceed one week and will becharged previosly with a fee of 20,00 € per day including water and electricity. Tenant will asume with charge to his/her deposit the damages caused by his/her family or friends.
- Houses for You personnel will not enter the flat under any circumstances without giving the tenants previous notice or without their consent, except under exceptional circumstances.
- Under no circumstances the tenant is allowed to entry new furniture items in the flat without the consent of Houses for You, S.L. It’s not allowed the entrance of bicycles neither in the house nor the building entrance
- H4U reserves the right to terminate the contract unilaterally before its due date, and expell the tenant should any of the following circumstances take place:
-Tenant misbehaves and generates discomfort in the house, not fulfilling the co-tenant cohabitation and mutual respect rules established which will be handed in writing upon arrival
-Tenant does not pay rent before the 5th of each month, as well as any supplier charges or imperfections generated during the stay once the corresponding bills have been presented
-Tenant shows violent atitude towards co-tenants, company personnel, or furniture, goods, dwelling and content
In any of the above three cases, a member of the company will accompany the tenant to collect his/her belongings before leaving the house, except when violence has been reported.
In this last case, and in order to avoid new unpleaseant situations, a person designated by the tenant will collect his/her belongings together with a member of the company personnel.
In any case, and in order to avoid major problems, is the tenant allowed to get into the house again once he/she has been expelled.